This is Me

This is Me
I love my kitties :)

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Funny People

Some people come up with the most slap-the-knee, darn funniest things I have ever heard. Me, on the other hand, I couldn't make a joke if it was written for me, spoken for me, and had an audience paid to laugh at it for me. Thank goodness I am blessed with the ability to laugh at some of the most stupid (ahem, immature) stuff. I think that's what balances out the humor in my life, I can't make funny but funny can make me... (most of the time I have to laugh at myself and all the dumb things people point out at that I do or have done). Either I need to start wearing glasses (or pillows) because I comically fall (often) and find every sexual related term halarious (at a gun store with the husband and a sign reads: Great Penetrating Power). Yes... I laughed out loud until my cheeks hurt and my husband played it off as if we were not related in any way.

Funny things that make me laugh:

I turned my phone on airplane mode & threw it into the air... Worst. Transformer. Ever.

I put a dollar in one of those change machines; but nothing changed...

I saw a butterfly without any wings today. I poured some Red Bull on it & BAM!....it drowned. :(

I saw a video of polar bears drinking water. Clearly it was fake; because we all know they drink Coca Cola.

Hit the snooze button a few more times than usual this morning. Apparently I wanted to start my day with procrastination.

I'm afraid to drink soda because I'm afraid the bubbles will make me float up onto the ceiling.

I just watched my dog chase his tail for 10 minutes & thought "Wow, he's easily amused"...then I realized, I just watched my dog chase his tail for ten minutes & let me tell you: it was very entertaining.

Whenever someone says "ROFL", I think of Scooby Doo trying to say "waffle".

If you watch "Saw" backwards, it becomes an inspirational story about a man who provides limbs for the disabled.

Dilemma: do I do my dishes, or attempt to eat my vegetable soup out of a cup with a knife?...

I bought a box of animal crackers & it said on it "do not eat if seal is broken". I opened up the box, & sure enough...

If I think of anymore I will definately post, in times like these a smile is a pretty good pick-me-up. Until the collections agency calls again!

:) Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment